Welcome to the website of Fountain Park United Methodist Church:
We pray that your time spent here will enrich your walk with the Lord. We are ordinary people who hunger for more of God, a church family that cares for one another, disciples of Jesus who share His love of others, and a church where you can serve and grow. We worship and serve God from a heart of love, faithfully proclaiming Christ in word and deed.
|Friday, April 18th @ 7:30pm
Good Friday Tenebrae Service
|Sunday, April 20th @ 9:00am
Easter Sunday Worship Service
FPUMC Missions of the Month - April
>>> Mission Opportunities: The mission committee directed eight short skits performed by church members demonstrating just some of the missions our congregation is involved in. As Kingdom children we are called to show the love and mercy of Christ to the hurting in a meaningful way by first meeting people’s needs, and then sharing the Gospel. If you have any questions on how to become involved in any mission, please feel free to ask any member of the Missions Committee.
What’s Happening at FPUMC – April & May, 2013
- Easter Sunday Worship Service: Sunday, April 20th @ 9:00am.
- Rainbow Kids: Monday, April 21st @ 6:15pm at FPUMC.
- Pastor Lenten Series: Tuesday, April 22nd @ 9:30am in the library. Week Seven: Heroes of Prayer.
- Worship Committee Meeting: Tuesday, April 22nd @ 6:00pm in the library.
- United Methodist Women: Thursday, April 24th @ 7:00pm in the Youth Room. Guest speaker will be Pastor Waddell speaking about the origins of our Easter.
- Rainbow Kids: Monday, April 28th @ 6:15pm at FPUMC.
- Circuit 32 Laity Meeting: Monday, April 28th @ 7:00pm at Faith UMC in Sheboygan Falls.
- Pastor Lenten Series: Tuesday, April 29th @ 9:30am in the library. Week Eight: The Difference Prayer Makes.
- >>> May <<<
- Mission Committee Meeting: Thursday, May 1st @ 6:30pm in the library.
- FPUMC Rummage Sale, Brat Fry, Bake Sale & Youth Soup Sale: Saturday, May 3rd from 8:00am to 2:30pm.
Things to Know
- FPUMC Rummage Sale: Saturday, May 3rd from 8:00am to 2:30pm. Includes Brat Fry, Bake Sale, and Youth Soup Sale. Rummage donations can be dropped off in the Youth Room. The following items will NOT be accepted: electronics more than 5 years old, items containing Freon, tin containers from cookies and popcorn.
- Soda Pop Sunday: By simply donating the price of a can of soda will help save the life of a rescued infant at CSI Ministries-Kenya!! These infants are often found abandoned along the road or in the trash. So we are joining forces with other churches to support Dave & Jennifer Bell’s rescue mission in Kenya. The last Sunday of every month will be designated as “Soda Pop Sunday”. Funds collected will help buy needed items such as medicine, diapers, and infant food. What a wonderful way to care for “the least of these” until they are adopted by a Christian family. For more info about CSI Ministries, see the Mission Page.
- Operation Shopping Cart: So what’s up with the shopping cart in the Gathering Area? The Missions Committee has streamlined donation requests for canned & boxed food items and paper products. This will be a year round endeavor. All collected items will go to, 1) food pantries at Campus Life, Safe Harbor, Salvation Army, and Sheboygan County Food Pantry on a rotation basis, 2) out youth group can use any needed items for any of their missions, 3) and for other committees that reach out to our neighborhood. A printed list of acceptable items is on the shopping cart. No glass products.
- FPUMC News: Make sure you check out the FPUMC News page and the Photo Gallery page for news & photos about the latest events involving the church and its members.
- Hospitality Table: Join your fellow church friends and visitors for coffee, juice & snacks for a little social time every Sunday before and after the worship service in the Narthex. All are welcome!!
|Sunday||10:20 a.m. Sunday School for all ages|
|Sunday||6:00 p.m. Adult Bible Study|